Get A Car Title Loan In Gilbert
Are you struggling to make ends meet or dealing with an urgent financial need? Yes, you can borrow cash with a payday loan or line of credit, but these unsecured loans are challenging to get if you have poor credit. One type of loan to consider in AZ is a title loan, and Desert Title Loans offers fast approval for those who apply online! Anyone in Gilbert who owns a lien free vehicle can qualify for a car title loan of up to $15,000.
These short term loans are secured by your vehicle's equity and you can be approved with little to no credit score. Borrow anywhere from $1,000 to $15,000 in Gilbert and pay off the balance over 6 -42 months. Yes, the interest rates are high, and you can possibly lose the vehicle to a repossession if you default on the loan. But if you have nowhere else to turn, a title loan can be an effective way to get fast cash with just the equity in your vehicle and proof of income.
Many people who turn to an auto title loan are surprised to learn how easy it is to get approved with Desert Title Loans. Start your application online or call us at 623-526-5001 and we will get you a lending estimate in less than 30 minutes. You'll then set a time for a brief vehicle inspection, sign the loan paperwork, and after that, you can pick up the funds in person anywhere in Gilbert or have the money sent to a checking account with direct deposit. The entire approval process takes less than 24 hours when you apply with us online!
Lending Options With Desert Title Loans In Gilbert
- Car Title Loans:
- Use your car's equity as collateral
- Loan amount is often 40% to 65% of the car's resale value
- You can keep driving the vehicle while making the payments
- Registration Loans:
- The vehicle registration (not the car's title) is used as collateral.
- Loan amounts are less than a title loan often $200 to $1,200.
- You can get funded in less than an hour with a lender in Gilbert
- Title Loan Buyouts:
- Desert Title Loans works with licensed companies who want to buyout your existing title loan.
- Your existing loan is paid off and you get a new APR and payment terms with your new lender.
- Some title loan buyouts have lower rates than the original loan.
- Avoid a repossession with a loan buyout.
- Title Loan Refinances:
- Refinance your existing title loan with a new interest rate and repayment amount.
- Get better terms on your AZ title loan with a lower monthly payment and faster payoff.
- Restructure an existing loan to prevent a default and back to current on the payments.
- Desert Title Loans can get you a quote in less than an hour for a title loan refinance in Gilbert.
Title Loans In Gilbert With Bad Credit
If you have bad credit, don't rule out the possibility of getting a car title loan or semi truck title loan near me in Gilbert, AZ. It may be surprising, but these secured loans don't require a good credit score or even a recent credit history. Instead of underwriting the loan based on your FICO score, a title loan company is more interested in the equity in your vehicle. It's much more important to them that your car is worth something versus having a good payment history on credit cards and other loans. Yes, they likely still check your credit, and you may not get approved if you've defaulted on multiple loans over the past few years. But normal credit issues aren't something that will cause you to get denied a title loan.
APR & Monthly Payments For A Title Loan In Gilbert
Interest rates for a title loan in Gilbert are similar to those offered in other parts of Arizona. The APR for title loans over $500 starts at 40%, and some companies have rates approaching 100%. Upcoming lending laws in Arizona may institute a cap for these rates, but as of 2024, title loan companies are free to charge the market rate for interest rates and other fees. Because of these high interest rates for both title loans and registration loans, you compare quotes from at least 3 lenders in Gilbert and go with a company that offers the best terms and repayment options.
The monthly payment for a title loan in Gilbert depends on how much you make each month and the final loan amount. You can pay as little or as much as you please, you still must repay the loan per the contract you signed. Monthly payments for title loans range from $100 to $1,000, and you can often pay more than the minimum required each month to pay down the balance quicker.
Apply With Desert Title Loans
Apply with Desert Title Loans online or call 623-526-5001 to see how much your vehicle is worth and the different loan options available in Gilbert. We'll work to get your application processed and underwritten in just a few hours, aiming to match you with one of several licensed title loan companies in Arizona!
Other Cities In Arizona: